Our Unique Offerings
- Spacious 1 & 2 bedroom apartments, offering dedicated staff, courtyards and tailored programs
- 24-hour nurses on site
- Active Living program that offers social, emotional and physical engagement
- Delicious chef-prepared meals served restaurant-style daily, as well as healthy snacks available throughout the day
- Concierge services to assist in resident transportation and family communication needs
- Daily and weekly housekeeping services
- Salon, activity rooms, movie room, card-playing room, on-site physical therapy clinic and several gathering rooms
Floor plans range from light-filled studios to two-bedroom residences with options including a balcony or porch overlooking the courtyard. Ten-foot ceilings and traditional millwork add to the sense of spaciousness, while walk-in closets and pantries offer plenty of storage options.
Each residence is designed to offer the right balance of privacy and hospitality with access to tremendous spaces for gatherings with family and friends:
- Beautiful Sun-lit chapel
- Lush courtyards with outdoor fire pavilion and water features
- Full-feature theatre room
- Fitness center and spa
- Chef prepared meals and restaurant-style dining
- Library and business center
- Coffee bar and ice cream parlor
- Piano bar and lounge
Dining at The Blake
Each day, we offer a homemade feature which is designed around the preferences of our residents. Residents may also order selections from the restaurant-style à la carte menu, which is always available. We are proud of our wide range of breakfast offerings, such as Belgian waffles, fresh fruit with granola and yogurt, muffins, eggs, and omelets.
It’s also the little things that make a difference to us and to our residents. We grind our coffee beans on-site just before brewing a pot of coffee for freshness and taste. We make baked goods, snacks and fresh fruit available throughout the day. Our menus reflect many of the comfort foods that our residents have enjoyed their entire life. And we also realize that many of our residents are accomplished and celebrated cooks themselves – all are encouraged to join the Culinary Council, a regular meeting about food with our chefs and culinary team. We warmly welcome menu and recipe input, and we regularly feature our residents’ suggestions and recipes on our menus.