Exciting news! With the addition of 3 communities coming onboard to live operations and 8 more on deck for next year, we’re excited to announce new sales resources for our communities.
We are so pleased that the increasing growth of BMG will pave the way to further internal growth opportunities. The Sales and Operations teams provide a collaborative approach to growing census by providing excellent care for our residents that promotes integrity and wellness.
As of June 3, 2019, Quintina Flake is the new Regional Director of Sales for TBAF, TBAO, TBAT, TGATG, TBAL, and CAA. Crediting her passion for resident care and mission to serve others, Quintina brings a wealth of experience in home health and hospice sales and marketing. Quintina first joined the BMG family in 2017 and looks forward to continuing her career at the regional level.
As of June 3, 2019, Shauna Darbyshire is the new Regional Director of Sales for TBACC, TBABV, TBAE, TBAK, and TBAWF. Shauna’s background in sales, operations and wellness brings a collaborative big picture approach to sales and census growth. Shauna has extensive experience in developing team members while providing a well-coordinated approach.
Effective July 1, 2019, Tiffany Rollins will be the new Regional Director of Sales for TBABC, TBAC, TBAM, and TBAP. Tiffany brings an enthusiastic mission to provide an exceptional senior housing option to the regional community. First joining the team in 2017, Tiffany is an advocate for outstanding healthcare in senior living, serving on multiple boards, and looks forward to continuing her career with the BMG family.
The scope of these new Regional Directors of Sales included:
- Onsite support for the ED’s and DOS’s to promote census growth utilizing the BMG sales process and resources
- Promote BMG sales culture through positive partnerships with the teams
- Work with ED’s and DOS’s to create community-specific external outreach plans
- Oversee daily, weekly and monthly reporting for each community to assure they are maintaining company standards
- Work with ED’s on success plans for DOS’s underperforming
- Quarterly oversight that each community creates and executes a Quarterly Marketing Plan
- Maintain and update the company sales and marketing manual and resources
- Weekly facilitate census growth conference calls
- Monthly facilitate a company-wide sales and marketing conference call with a sales topic for continuing education
- Interview, train and retain new DOS’s
- Participate in sales calls, tours and events in the communities for ongoing training purposes
- Create an overall company-wide census growth strategy and sales plan
- Oversight and help facilitate the BMG collaborative sales training meetings (semi-annually)
- Attend monthly financial calls with senior management and owners
- Provide input on company-wide contest to promote census focus and growth
- Weekly update VP of Sales and CSO with census reports
- Fill in vacant DOS positions until a replacement is hired and trained
- Provide onsite support to underperforming communities until census is trending in a positive direction
Please join us in congratulations for these 3 additional sales resources. We are excited to have all of you growing with BMG and supporting our teams.